FACIALS

Facial

Eminence is a natural skin care line that uses 100% organically grown, hand-picked fresh herbs, fruits and vegetables plus pure spring water in their nourishing, rejuvenating products. Rich in essential mineral, nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants, all products are chemical-free and suitable for all skin types. The truly invigorating products are scented by active ingredients with delicious fruity aromas and herbal scents that leave you smelling as great as your skin feels. No matter what your skin condition, you’ll immediately see and feel the difference in your skin with Eminence.

EMINENCE FACIAL
Customized to your skin using the Eminence product line.
60 minutes $90

RESTORATIVE EMINENCE FACIAL
Perfect for restoring your skin from sun damage
Aging is inevitable. As we get older, our bodies’ natural aging processes kick in,

causing the skin to sag and fine lines and wrinkles to set in. It’s a fact of life. But, did you

know that time only accounts for 10% of skin changes? The remaining 90% is caused by external influences that accelerate the visible signs of aging.⁠
60 minutes $100

AGE CORRECTIVE MATURE SKIN EMINENCE FACIAL
The ultimate anti-aging treatment, your skin will receive the best of eminence.

Green apple stem cells will rejuvenate your cell production to achieve smooth, radiant skin.

Helps with dryness, wrinkles and dullness.
60 minutes $100

EMINENCE EYE TREATMENT

 This treatment gently and effectively treats and minimizes fine lines, puffiness, sagging skin

and dark circles. First, we exfoliate and prepare the eye area. Next, laugh lines are treated

with a hydrating mask before swelling and puffiness is addressed with a cucumber eye gel.

$25

EMINENCE LIP TREATMENT

Erase the appearance of winter dryness and treat your lips to a naturally effective three-step treatment. Gentle fruit enzymes refine the lip area, followed by an extra rich masque that deeply hydrates.

Finish with a delicious minty non-petroleum based balm that stimulates lip-plumping collagen. 

$25

EMINENCE BLUEBERRY DETOX FIRMING PEEL

This naturally exfoliating peel cleanses the pores deeply and tones the look of skin.

The combination of blueberry juice, raspberry juice, blackberry juice and pineapple

extract is high in vitamins and antioxidants that will nourish and refresh your skin.

Plus, lactic acid will remove dead skin cells and improve the appearance of your skin’s texture. 

$30

EMINENCE ARCTIC BERRY EXFOLIATING ENZYME PEEL

Our arctic berry enzyme exfoliant breaks down and removes dead skin to leave your skin

feeling refreshed and new. A blend of four antioxidant-rich plants prevent the visible signs of aging,

while essential vitamins, minerals and Omega 3 fatty acids replenish the skin’s moisture

and restore the appearance of elasticity.

 $30


COLD STONE FACE MASSAGE

Performed with cold stones.

The well being, beauty and pain relief benefits are nothing short of remarkable!

Sinus tension relief, Good for TMJ, Tired eyes, Headaches, Tension around the eyes and mouth,

Calms and quiets the overactive mind, Skin irritation, Fatigue & Stress.

30 minute service $30


TEEN FACIAL
Give your teen a lesson he or she will benefit from for a lifetime…the lesson of proper skin care.

Our technicians will show your teen how to keep skin clean, healthy, and youthful.

The treatment starts with a skin consultation, followed by a deep pore cleansing facial massage

and moisturizer. Specialized for teens that may need help with proper care of their skin.

Our technicians will go over steps of proper cleansing and creating balance.
50 minutes $65

​CLASSIC EUROPEAN SPA FACIAL
Basic facial customized for your skin type.
Cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing mask.
50 Minutes $65

THE GENTLEMAN'S FACIAL
A facial for the men!
We create a custom facial to fit your skin type.
Deep cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing mask.
50 Minutes $65

​BACK FACIAL
Helps control back and shoulder breakouts.
Includes exfoliation, deep pore cleansing, and special mask,
completing the treatment with a mini-back massage.
60 minutes $85

30-MINUTE CLASSIC EUROPEAN SPA FACIAL
30 Minutes $40

30-MINUTE EMINENCE FACIAL
30 Minutes $55

CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FACIAL ENHANCEMENTS!